1 cup toasted hazelnuts, ground
1 cup Graham crumbs
1/3 cup butter, melted
250 g light cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup sugar
4 oz white chocolate, melted
3 tbsp hazelnut liqueur (Frangelico) or any other flavor
2 tsp gelatin
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup whipping cream
1. Grease six 250 ml ramekins. Line the bottoms and the sides with parchment paper.
2. To make the crust, stir together crumbs, hazelnuts and melted butter.
3. Press evenly into each ramekin and chill for half an hour.
4. Beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate and the liqueur.
5. Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water, let stand for a couple minute. Heat in a microwave until gelatin has dissolve. Beat into the filling.
6. Beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold gently into cream cheese mixture.
7. Spoon the filling into the ramekins. Spread evenly and chill for at least 3 hours.
8. Invert each cheesecake onto the plates and serve with a chocolate or raspberry sauce.