3 egg yolks
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup whipping cream
2 tsp maple sugar
1. Preheat oven to 300F.
2. Whip egg yolks and maple syrup until light and pale. Stir in vanilla.
3. In a saucepan heat the whipping cream and gradually add it to a mixture.
4. Divide among four 125 ml ramekins and place them into a baking pan, filled with boiling water. Water should come halfway up sides of ramekins.
5. Bake for about 25-30 min until almost set.
6. Cool completely and chill for at least 2 hours.
7. Before serving, sprinkle maple sugar over top and broil on top rack in oven for about 3 min until sugar is browned and bubbling. Also you can use a blow torch ( "Torch on Amazon").
Serve with fresh seasonal fruits.